The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) impose strict drug and alcohol testing program regulations which employees and supervisors must know and adhere to. Regulations include comprehensive drug and alcohol testing that follow Department of Transportation (DOT) criteria, conducting drug and alcohol background record checks, drug and alcohol training for employees and supervisors and more. Companies that fail to meet regulatory compliance are subject to fines and possibly production shutdown.
Connecticut Occupational Medicine Partners has teamed with FedReady LLC to provide effective training courses for employees and supervisors to teach them requirements of safety sensitive positions. These courses will help in deterring drug and alcohol use, improve safety, and keep your company compliant.
Who Should Take These Courses:
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) oversees compliance by employers in the aviation industry. From large corporations to smaller companies, adherence to the Drug and Alcohol Testing Program is critical to ensure the continued safety of commercial aviation. Therefore, all persons performing safety-sensitive functions in the aviation industry are required to be trained. Safety-sensitive functions include:
Aircraft maintenance or preventive maintenance, Flight attendant, Flight instruction, Aircraft dispatcher, Flight crew member, Ground security coordinator, Aviation screening, Air traffic controller (at facilities not operated by the FAA or by or under contract to the United States military)
- Employee and supervisor courses are FAA and FMCSA-specific in content and include the latest regulatory updates.
- All courses require passing a quiz.
Login /Access to Courses
- Click on an Internet Link and complete a basic login screen.
- Courses are available 24/7 and no pre-registration is required.
- You can start and stop any course as needed and the system will automatically bookmark the last screen viewed.
Course Completion Certificates
- Upon successful completion of a course the individual can print and/or save a personalized certificate.
- Consulting and Technical support is available by phone and email at no charge. Just click on the Help button on the Toolbar.
Recordkeeping and Reporting
- An online system will provide training records and data for FAA and FMCSA compliance.
**For additional information, please contact Mignel Gonzalez at
860-667-4418 or firstname.lastname@example.org**