Our results speak for themselves, as illustrated by these 2016 statistics:
- Our average cost per case was $591
- Average PT visits: 7.83
- Average cost without PT: $498
- Patient satisfaction: 92%
- Total number of Workers Comp patients seen: 7,779
Injury care is available at all of our locations. Through our network of 7 clinics we serve a large segment of Connecticut. Our physicians are board certified in Occupational Medicine or Emergency Medicine, which allows us to deliver superior service, accelerated return to work and cost-effective outcomes.
We see great opportunities to better intergrate evidence-based principles into injured workers’ treatment. Using evidence based medicine guidelines creates enhanced outcomes for injured workers, employers and workers’ compensation payers when the guidelines are followed.
Most of our clinics have on-site physical therapy available, thus making it easier for the physical therapist and physician to communicate about the injured workers’ status.
We can help employers achieve:
- Reduced workers’ comp costs
- Reduced injury related lst work days
- Improve workplace compliance
- Increase employee productivity
- Timely appointments, communication, and return to work
We can also perform……
- Laboratory and X-ray services
- Focus on Return to Work-modified duty (ability to supply light duty restrictions)
- Fuctional Capacity Exams (FCE’s)
- Independent Medical Examination IME’s
For more information about Independent Medical Examinations, contact Mignel Gonzalez at (860) 667-8397.