Available at all offices (Exec Wellness offered at the Hartford location only)
- Pre employment
- Dept of Transportation (DOT)
- 49 CFR 391.41 Physical Qualifications for Drivers
- Public Service License (PSL) performed for school bus drivers, taxi, livery vehicle, service bus, motor bus or motor coach
- Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Vehicle with GVWR of more than 26,000 lbs
- Vehicle towing a unit with a mfg GVWR of more than 10,000 lbs when the Gross Carrying Weight Rating exceeds 26,000 lbs
- Vehicle used to carry 15 or more passengers, or when carrying children to and from school
- Vehicle carrying hazardous materials in amounts requiring place carding
- Firefighter: Our physicians follow NFPA Guidelines
- Police: comprehensive physical including work fitness assessment.
- Respirator Clearance
- Medical Surveillance for Regulatory Compliance
- Return to Work examinations clear an employee to return back to full duty after treatment of an injury.
- Fitness for Duty examinations assess an individual’s ability to perform his/her specific work duties.
- Executive Wellness – available through our Hartford office. The Saint Francis Executive Care Platinum Physical Components include:
- Vision Test
- Cardiovascular Assessment
- (EKG) Resting Electrocardiogram
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Laboratory Testing with Interpretation:
- Chem Panel 20
- CBC/Complete Blood Count
- Lipid Profile
- Homocysteine Level (cardiac indicator)
- C-reactive Protein (cardiac indicator)
- Thyroid Function
- Fitness Assessment
- Lifestyle Consultation with Personal Trainer
- Therapeutic Massage (30 Minutes)
- Sauna and Shower
- Breakfast and Luncheon
- Chest X-ray (2 Views)
Optional Components can include: Laboratory Tests, Stress Test, Colonoscopy, CT Scan Screening Exams, Ultrasound Exams, Vaccinations, Specialty Diagnostics for Female Executive.
Following your visit, we will send you a personalized report of the Executive Care examination, testing and health/fitness status along with a CD-ROM containing the radiology studies as a portable copy you can have with you when you travel.
To book your Executive or to find out more about the program click here.
Examination completed by a Board Certified Physician. Please contact our Executive Wellness Coordinator, Michele Stevens, at 860-714-5528 to schedule an appointment