Mission & Benefits
Connecticut Occupational Medicine Partners, LLC (COMP) was formed in 2000 and consists of 7 occupational health clinics throughout Connecticut. We specialize in the treatment of work related injuries and illnesses. Our offices are ” pure play” and only treat work related injuries. Our focus is returning employees back to functional work and back to their private lives through specific treatment plans. We work collaboratively with employers to identify modified duty opportunities. We work with a network of specialists to insure timely referrals when appropriate. On site physical therapy, X-ray and Lab services are available at most locations. We have helped over 10,500 employers throughout Connecticut.
Benefits: Why use us??
- Reduced Workers’ Comp costs
- Reduced Injury related lost work days
- Improved workplace compliance
- Reduced workplace injuries
- Increased employee productivity
- Timely appointments and communication